Flatwarming, 1st September

Gonna move into my new place on the 20th, with flatwarming on the 21st.

Would be mackin to see some of you cunts there. PM me for address stz, bring some piss and ability to come to town/get home when we all go. May be able to crash thurr if required.

From 8pm onwards.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quietly, do you reckon its good to have flat warming on the first night you're in there? We usually like to have atleast a week in the house getting shit sorted etc before we start breaking it all.

Plus the moving in weekend is always pretty gay.

Hahaha yeah bowl transport that shit everywhere. Car just needs to have mean roofline though

You feilding/welly boes should come, even if you think I'm a bender. You cunts crack me up. Plus my mates are amping to meet you due to hyping you all up

And yeah, just chucked that date there cos I was amped. Date to come :lol:

Hmmm well I leave tomorrow morning about 8, so allowing for wagon, plus 2 people plus loaded as stz plus on bumps, prolly get there at like 3ish.

Gotta stay at mates for 2 weeks, sharing room with 2 attractive girls ftw. Gutted for them though, rudies=happening whether they want it or not