Flatwarming, 1st September

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizzo can impress them with Freaken car noises.

oh wait, did you say Northland............ Cant have a party there boe, theres Babys everywhere. and we might wake some dudes duaghter who is very sick, and had it up to here.!!

Oh extra snappage on that one too........

Allan

Bizzo can impress them with Freaken car noises.

pull up, microphone out car doing rotor noises, all the girls/tramps swoon hard etc.

oh wait, did you say Northland............ Cant have a party there boe, theres Babys everywhere. and we might wake some dudes duaghter who is very sick, and had it up to here.!!

fuck that was lol as. ripped that party to shreds haha.

ive always avoided living up in kelburn. god knows why. guess i didnt wanna be up the hill.. but then i went and moved to vogeltown so what the fuck..

still can beat my manners street penthouse (lol, its a house on the 6th floor roof, it counts.) :twisted: especially for 107.50 a week included ph power sky net and flat expenses

Gonna move into my new place on the 20th, with flatwarming on the 21st.

Would be mackin to see some of you cunts there. PM me for address stz, bring some piss and ability to come to town/get home when we all go. May be able to crash thurr if required.

From 8pm onwards.

so when is it ya fucktard?

i need like at least 2 weeks notice for 'special friends' etc to get time off work ;)