old n rustys VW

pies

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what year is it? it looks like the front guards are 'late' model with early style indicators, the rears are 'late' but the amount of camber you have makes it look like you might be running a swing axle?

I had a '70 square, really miss it to... but I make do with this:

my-vw-05.jpg

what year is it? it looks like the front guards are 'late' model with early style indicators, the rears are 'late' but the amount of camber you have makes it look like you might be running a swing axle?

I had a '70 square, really miss it to... but I make do with this:

my-vw-05.jpg

Its a 1970, looked like this back in October last year:

frontview_712.jpg

rearview_112.jpg

totally pissed I missed this at the VW nats!!! You must've turned up late to the show n shine

that wold hav been the last owner

yea it is a 70 like "HellRaizer" said, those guards im pretty sure arnt early model, they are replacements, but he just welded those early model indicator on to them, OG ones look like ARSE,

cheers for those photos frm "HellRaizer" ive got this mean one of "mom and pop" sitting infrnt of it at a bay some where, if only they could see there pride and joy now haha :lol:

how much did it cost for the door cards?

got the door cards done pretty cheaps, i got the vynil and pencild the design i wanted up, took it down to this guy in pram at C.C.T, and he stiched it up, he was just gna giv it bak to me but bak he ended up mounting it to the panels that i had made and everything, but yea cost me $100 bucks, he used some sweet padding aswel, came out really nice

• 2 months later...
Needs rear slammage. BAD

Yep would love to slam the arse, but shes my daily driver at the moe, and when i first got her, i kept getting picked up by the cops, and one chick was like if i c it again at this height ill give you a pink sticker, so yea cant really afford to hav it off the road at the moe, but yea your right...AIRBAGS :lol:

origanl.jpg

this is the height i wanta hav it at all the time

• 2 months later...

Updates Coming soon!!!

cher "durty" for the photos, been stayin at my ladyfrnds place in twn heaps l8ly, and those photos you put up are b4 the farkin white walls crapped out(and b4 the muffla fell off :lol: tell you all late), ive heard of some White Wall Paint you can get, if anyone know WHERE you can get it plz dnt hold out id luv 2 know

• 2 weeks later...