ProZacs Chevette of "Front-ness"

blakamin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused about the whole thing aswell. I thought everyone hated the things. Ohwell... its all good.

Plus that is a chevanne. They don't have to have the windows covered like a pano or anything thank god!

You can get a Bedford Chevanne but Vauxhall makes them too. Lots of people call them Vans and think they are only panel vans or don't have rear seats but they are can be either. My old one was a Chevanne and it was identical in every way to my Chevette.

I cant think why anyone would hate Chevettes... They're pretty cool looking, quirky, but decent styling. They have coils on all 4, double wishbones at the front even. Also, they have a steering rack, not a god-damned shitty fucking box. Man i HATE steering box setups, leaky, loose fucking things... ;).

They are kind under powered... but thats half the fun of doing one up.

You know, ive had a fuck load of jobs before doing all sorts... And i can tell you there is alot more to work at Repco than you'd first think... 90% of the time is spent ordering and sending stuff out for trade customers, dealing with retail punters off the street is actually pretty uncommon.

Not that its a hard job, its pretty damn cruisey. I'll keep working there part time while im at uni, mainly for the ohhhh soooo goooooooood staff discount ;).

Sell you dirt cheap / give you the Front end of the Gemini I've got..

Otherwise it'll be sitting rusting out in a paddock with other cars...

It is the wagon I remeber.. If you need some misc small parts theres a car at dead cars..

Cheers,Chris

• 2 weeks later...