ProZacs Chevette of "Front-ness"

blakamin

they do pretty much any gas i think, dry ice bricks too :D

my rental is pretty expensive but my bottle is 5ft tall :lol: still cheaper than BOC

ProZac wrote:

Washing machine case? heh, thats what alot of my dad's one tonner is made out of. Next time your in repco, have a look at the shelves out the back, they're just over 1mm thick mild steel, hah. The powercoating is a bitch to get off, but one of those has served me well so far. Someone climbed on one and bent it a bit, no good for the store, but good for me, hah!

i may have to go looking for parts/shelf climbing/ oh dear its bent ill take it off your hands :badgrin:

i miss the days of good old england where i could go down the the tip and help myself to all the washing machine panels i could carry (i new most of the cunts down there)

got a big score oneday with a load 3" food grade stainless pipe stuff (no prizes for guessing what happend to that (brum brum :lol: ))

ive just checked your project thread i think i can guess what want to be tigged

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The car? Hell yeah man, runs mint, will shout you a skid :P.

Nah, been doing uni work all week, but im now on holiday, so i only have my chronic slowness at doing everything to contend with :P.

Come get that crank you lazy bastard. Need any other bits? I scored another DOHC motor the other day, this one isnt even fucked, w00t.