Simons MS110 Crown

Draizuh

Hell fuckin yes.

Ive seen this cruising round and i love it man, unique and all ya mods tie in with eachother nicely.

That seat in the boot is mega, must look funny as shit following it and 2 fullas are lookin out at you casual as haha.

Top car and welcome to the school of old site.

Nice one Simmo. glad to see you finally made it here! primo wagons, fuck im of the mind that the parts wagon is too good to wreck, despite dereg'd...and in full agreeance with Cam on this in regard to the bench, fuck yeah 8 seater!

How bad is that other "parts car" as far as rust and shit like that?

haha Al wants another car.

Looking good man. I like the wires on it, gives it a good stance. Not usually a fan though. Good stuff.

You had it on trademe for a while too aye?

yea i had it on trademe last year to give me an estimate of it value and i had several offers round the 7000 mark. as for my parts crown the motor is knacked the radiator leaks and i think the big ends shot due to low oil. i took the rocker cover off it and had in polished and it now sits in the engine bay of my good one ill post photos soon, a quick 5m transplante could fix the motor troubles 90% of the rust in it has been cut and primed interior is a bit rough but could still make an awesome project car. im gonna hold on to it untill my current project is fully completed then i might look at parting with it or even starting again.

yeah we all know the 2j is the superior, but for the ease of conversion and $$$ value a 7MGTE is the winner (with head done) it's a straight bolt up job, besides it's a cruiser, this car is the shit regardless...it has the style to compensate for whatever power plant it's got.

Guest John-o

Simo= good cunt. Will have to see the crown in person sometime soon, looks mean from the photos. Black&white party ftw, wouldve been better if I stayed conscious a bit longer haha.

• 3 months later...