Simons MS110 Crown

Draizuh

it's already got a greddy metal headgasket and a re torqued head so the bhg problem should be a thing of the past. im in the process of replacing all the big end and mains bearings also. fingerscrossed i shouldnt have to many issues with this motor

ct26 not that big good for maybe 300hp if your lucky guys in the us have success changing wheels around. Welcome to the world of bhg and rod knock

supra ct26 is alot different to sw20/st185 ct26

be looking at 400hp easy with upgraded ct26 on a 7mgte.

bhgs are only a worry if you dont know what you are doin, or you buy an engine that hasnt been looked after.

They come factory with the headbolts torqued to 54 ft lbs which if you know a thing or two, you will realise thats way too low.

My arp head stud kit recommends 84 ft lbs or there abouts.

nice wagon btw, should go well with the 7mgte in there.

Feel free to email me any questions about the swap to m_adair@xtra.co.nz as ive done a 7mgte into my ma61.

cheers

yea I know the ct26 on a supras different still only a 300hp turbo stock, with the 60-1 wheel upgrade and a exhaust clip yea it would become a 400hp turbo. you cant do the same upgrades on the 3s ct26 guess i should've been more specific.

I was just being a smart ass with the 7m comments alot of guys on the cressida forum have sorted theres and still have had head gaskets go a 2nd or 3rd time and rod knock issues. Each to there own but I wouldn't bother when such thing as jz's exist