unclejake mk1

davidian

I am sick of this car

Dissapointing Unc. Was looking forward to hearing about it driven in anger (by you) again.

Is it the fact that you havn't driven it for some time? Forgotten what it's like?

Or are you just a fanta pants wearing softcock with an ugly head? :|

DD

Dr. Danger? I demand to see your credentials/scars

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiar enough Unc. I'm over road cars personally, wanna swap? Wish I had the moola myself. If you knock together an add, wack it up on the Mk1 Cortina forum (link below). I'm sure it would gain some attention there. Car seems cheap or is it sans motor?

dilusion: most people made it here: http://www.cortina-mk1classifieds.com/forum/

except for UJ, whom we didn't really like anyway. Even though he's a GC.

Thanks mate. It looks like I could have sold it twice in as many days through your new website. I owe ya.

The guy plans to use it for hillclimbs and bitumen sprints. He sounds like a really decent chap (he is a Kiwi so that is no surprise) but I will let him introduce himself.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to Oldschool 'willspeed', are you the new owner of this fine race car?

If so as a friend of Jasons, I can ensure you that you have inherited an amazing race car with no expennse or corners cut anywhere! Jason only buys the best and has awsome engineering knowlege and some sweet fab skills :mrgreen:

If so as a friend of Jasons, I can ensure you that you have inherited an amazing race car with no expennse or corners cut anywhere! Jason only buys the best and has awsome engineering knowlege and some sweet fab skills :mrgreen:

Hi "LOW'N'SLOW" yes this bad boy is almost mine, I cant claim it until its in my shed, I can tell by the photo's and Jasons enthusiasm for the car that it is the real deal.

Even though im living in OZ, with the wonders of the interweb, ill be able to keep Jason and you guys up to date of what is going on with the car. I might even be able to stick a few more holes in it, Ive just been to bunnings and they have jars of 12mm holes on special this month....

Kris.

LOL.

Sorry mate, no photo with the driver's door on yet. I will leave it off till I have the seat and intrusion beams in.

The engine builder phoned around lunchtime and things are much progressed which makes me happy.

I will email you hi res shot of the car on the ground soon (tonight) but it is the same shot you have already seen

Hi "LOW'N'SLOW" yes this bad boy is almost mine, I cant claim it until its in my shed, I can tell by the photo's and Jasons enthusiasm for the car that it is the real deal.

Even though im living in OZ, with the wonders of the interweb, ill be able to keep Jason and you guys up to date of what is going on with the car. I might even be able to stick a few more holes in it, Ive just been to bunnings and they have jars of 12mm holes on special this month....

Kris.

Welcome aboard Kris.

I fear you will have to take back a jar of 12mm holes if you do purchase them, but thankfully Bunnings is pretty awesome at credits. This car I suspect is probably a bit better suited to 1/2" holes due to it's vintage? It is def the real deal though and You-Jay is an awesome fella, and I trust he would sell this to an equally awesome joker.

Cheers, Rich.

• 3 months later...
and so departs one of my favorite oldschool.co.nz cars, so whats next UJ?
Thanks mate. House items are what all the money is going on, but I have an almost finished Mercedes in the shed that will be the next OS thing for me to do.

Yeah, Kris Wills vs. Chris Wells eh? Who would have thunk