Seedy AL's 1973 Toyota Corolla KE25 Mega Hack

cute wee gem

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this cut a lap in town last night when i was chopping the piss and cutting shapes on the D-floor. pretty sure i yelled out seedy or oxyboot. maybe seedy.

gangsta as oldschooler rolls past dumped cos of cunts inside "SEEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" And people think im weird.

• 2 weeks later...

haha, i had the solex locks ripped right outa the door in my 25, wedged something under it and fully ripped it off, they coulda stolen it aswell haha!! had no ignition barrel.. come to think of it.. i need one of those lol.. and to find my keey for my fuel cap.. where teh fux that gotten to lol, anywho, good project! will get progress pics of mine up when i get it to my new flat and its new home, finally in a garage!

• 9 months later...

couldn't be fucked finding your bluebird thread, those x8's on your bluebird, did you make them up from a couple of pairs of 3 piece wheels or something?????

reason being i'm currently trying to make up some decent width/offset wheels from the 4 15x6's volk's/rays i got for the skidline, i've already separated one so i know they're 3 piece, was planning on using the inners from all 4 wheels to make 2 wide wheels and just find another pair of normal width mesh wheels for the front.

any reason this won't work????

looks like i've got some serious polishing to do too, might make the wheels up first then take them somewhere with a lathe, get them to give them a quick polish while its spinning, save my elbow grease for stick mags..................

got some reset leaves over in thw wairapa for the rear, and fron, just get some kings and cut, or make shorter strut, un sure yettie

as for bluebird rims,. they are 8 wheels, 4 were 6.5, two 6 and 2 7. All back halfs were 4 inch.

but I hope you have patients, because when you do this, you lose the drop in lip that front half have, so to get the tires on, we took the rim apart, assemeble rim around tire and had a tube in the center to bead the lot, works mint, just a cunt if you ever want to change tires haha

As for the wheels centers.

Just going to do them black, would be so keen for red, but it just wont look right at all

ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested-in.jpg

Allan