Seedy AL's 1973 Toyota Corolla KE25 Mega Hack

cute wee gem

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck , there are so many rx-30s around wellington.

Someone told me they saw a red one with drift techs on it out side fag and chur bro..... so I dont know. Maybe over them now. Noone has ms55 crowns in wellington, they all end up in fucken hamilton instead.

Only car I really want...... 70's gloria with the twin one on top of the other lights. there is one at horopito, but its fucked, and only other one I have seen for sale, was 5g......

Mikuni, what happened to your old mx40

that car that was meant o be an mx-30, turned out to be an gx-60.

that fucked me off so much

Allan

I sold it to one of the young D1 fella boes from whangarei. He needed a trade up from his s13 sylvia haha. Got 1800 paid 2g but ohwell. It was the only one I had ever seen at the time and I had to have it. I saw it when I was 17 and fell in love haha.

One of those glorias would be awesome aye. something 30 aren't they? But there is one car I really want, that seems to be more common in NZ. A Toyota Century.... oh god.

if ya dont mind... find out how much they after ;)
If i remember il stop there tomorrow

Last I heard a cousin from Wellington was coming to get them, that was like 4 weeks ago though.

Callum

True, il hit them up anyway, Luke(?) was trying to sell them to a mate of mine a few weeks ago

• 2 weeks later...