Sheepers' 1974 MS75 Toyota Crown Coupe

sheepers

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

shit, had to go to page 4 to find this, your celica's are on page 3 too, more updates ftw!!!!!

must be sad to see it go but a MS5* crown coupe????? awesome!!!!! is this the bare metalled one that was on trademe a couple of years back??? was missing some interior shit like seatbelts and didn't have any glass in it???? love that shape crown, especially the coupes. if you ever want to sell that give me a call, more than likely i'll sell everything for it. wanted to pick it up back then but i think i had 5 cars at the time, 2 of them pre 77 celicas and it would have just rusted away to be honest.

anyway, new build thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least some teaser pics in random photo's.

oh yeah, the guy that bought my TA23 is selling it on again if you know of anyone thats looking????? fag has decided he wants an rx3. he's wanting 2.5 and its a definite project. i can give more details if you know anyone interested.

cheers

Matt

yea, its a bit of a pity but it will allow me to buy a motor and gearbox for my liftback and get that project back on track.

ill also have some cash for the MS51. i really want to drive it around.

they guy who bought the MS75 is a bit of a collector so the coupe will sit in his shed and get used very infrequently which is cool.

i got good money for it so im happy.

sheepers.

edit: ill do a project thread on the MS51 when ive got some progress to report, its a bit stink if i just put up some pics of it now (it looks like shit at the mo) then do nothing for 6 months.....

im getting some bits for it from auz and ill post when they get here....

stay tuned.

• 7 years later...

this should help you post the pics,

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/43667-hosting-project-photos-on-oldschool/

as for the badges, Dave took them off and lost them. i told him it would be a shame to loose anything off that car because it was so original and so complete so the first thing he did was paint it silver and loose the badges.....

last time i saw it it looked like it needed a bit of maintenance but overall looked pretty good. that was about 3 years ago i guess.

how is the old girl treating you?

• 7 years later...