Sheepers' 1974 MS75 Toyota Crown Coupe

sheepers

yea, about my other cars,

i read in the forum rules thats its one thread per person.

bit fucking stupid if youve got more than one car, do you reckon i would get away with one thread for each car?

Hah amazing, someone who read the rules :lol: Welcome man, feel free to make a thread for each car, the rule as said above is to encourage you to update the same thread rather than start a new one each time.

Crown looks very straight 8)

• 2 months later...

yep, that would have been me.

the car is slowly getting better, new shocks have made a huge difference, and i got the carb re-built last week. its now using a resonable amount of gas.... starts in the morning to. fixed the heater which will rule come winter.

i was over the shore looking at a 1982 crown with a 1uz conversion. unfortunately its not the 1uz which will fit in a MS75 but if you want a ready made crown V8 with fuck all work to do to have a sweet runner you should buy it. its on trade me under lexus V8, i think its listed as "lexus v8 motor". but its all done, diff, gearbox, link computer. its a bit ruff but the hard work is done.

latter,

sheepers.

• 1 month later...