Pies' 1981 Toyota Cressida RX30

Seedy Al

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuken hell

got exhaust welded up for the 4th time in the same spot today. was gonna hold off for a few days but cop pulled me over and told me i had to get it fixed or he would sticker me or sum shit. i told him i was on my way to get it fixed *coff*bullshit*coff* so he followed me to pitstop to make sure i was gonna get it done. what a wanker. ahwell. atleast im not dying of exhaust fume inhalation now. pitstop were gay aswell. dropped car off and guy said it would take 20 mins to weld the new section in. 20 mins later i looked outside to see the guy getting into my car to drive it on the hoist :evil: after 10 mins the same guy, and every other guy who worked there, chatting to some sales rep about the exhaust on his rattle gun he decides he should get to work on my car. 40 mins later its done. 15 mins later i get my keys and receipt for the work done.

not fucking happy. also charged me double what midas quoted me. fucked off.

must have charged me for all the time they spent fucking around. $78. woulda been better off getting the seedy one to do it. fucking pissed about that. better than having him try to sticker me though for no exhaust.

it had snapped right on the corner al, as in, 2 peices lol must have finished it off when i came off a kerb earlier in the day cos it was one peice when i had it jacked up earlier. ahwell.

hub caps are off. looks 100x better now lol

got tyres for the SSR's but wont hav them on in time cos banks are cunty and wont give me my money :evil::evil: pissed off to the max. called alan a cunt this morning. i didnt mean it baby you know i love your moisty flappy bits