sexyminor's lada

CaMpylobacter

you can get coil springs compressed and reset at snells, so lower car with proper rates and not stressed etc

Compressing fucks the rate completely. Thats why no one does it. You will have a low car with a spring rate the same as a standard one because you have the same diameter spring with the same amount of coils.

Customs would be the go but its just so hard for them to get it the exact right height making new springs and getting an appropriate spring rate for a car like this also takes a bit of guess work.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest SINGLE SPINNER

why do lada's have rear window heaters? to keep your hands warm!

Some where in the middle of spain a lada is driving along and meets a donkey, having never seen a lada before the donkeys asks what are you? the lada: I am a car what are you? the donkey: hahahaha I am a horse!

what do you call a lada with a sun roof? A skip

Whats on the last page of a lada owners manual? a bus schedule

What do you call a lada driver with a speeding ticket? A dreamer

What do you call a lada at the top of a hill? A miracle

Chris goes into repco and asks "can I have a hub cap for my lada? the salesman thinks "yeah seems like a fair swap

My cousin was unemployed, then he became a lada salesman, hes still unemployed but now we understand why :lol:

cuting= win. Heaps of race cars do it. Reckon the only draw back is the ride can suck on bumpy roads....but who gives a fuck about that

i saw chip foose do it so theres nothing dangerous about it. and its cool! cos chip foose did it!

Fully. Even says so on TradeMe.

sigfoosedl4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Your'e not allowed to scrap a car with an OS sticker on it.

Sad, I still remember the day, and you complaining about having to go and get $tephen from the AC Baths in Taupo at 3am Monday after he couldnt find his way back to the silver leaf. Basically how much trouble it was to start this and drive 1.5km up the road for a rambling drunk talking about pokemon.