sexyminor's lada

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet as. im jumping at the bit to get them on :lol:

but probably wont even have time this weekend. just let me know when i can.

I drive by yours from time to time hopin to catch a glimpse of the fiat. dont work on ya cars in the arvo anymore?

lol I sold the fiat to my mate for $200 after I took the chrome bumpers off to go on my lada and the alloy cambelt cover to go on my fiat twin cam.

Made $75 off it too.!

Haven't done much work on my lada lately though, been a bit slack really, we reco'd the head on that fiat 125 + done a bit of other stuff to get it running nice.

have just returned from its first drive with all four on. :twisted::D

no pics yet ill get some tomorro. still rubs sligthly under full compression of bump stops. so ill have to bust out the guard roller again tomorrow night and prob sunday. Fuck this dark at 6pm shit sucks cock!! :evil:

PICS of car and guard roller in action to come.

Will look makking as!

Just out of interist how does that guard roller work, attaches to the hub? and then you turn by hand??

Cheers,Chris

bolts to hub like a wheel. then theres various knobs and shit that ya adjust to get this big solid roller against the guard then ya just turn it back and forward etc. pics will make more sense than me :D:lol::lol:

Guest sexychevette

JESUS CHRIST THATS LOVELY. i NEED TO BORROW THIS THING TO DO THE REAR ARCHES ON MY CHEVETTE AND MAYBE THE FRONT AS WELL JUST FOR A LAUGH.

OI CHRIS ONCE YOU GET THE WHEELS ON YOU SHOULD DRIVE BACK TO THOSE AFRICANS HOUSE AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THEIR TRUSTY FAMILY WAGON :lol:

put that in your pipe and smoke it

Damn thats looking great man. I'm so gutted that I didn't buy those wheels now! Will make the lada even awesomer though so atleast they've gone to a good home.

Looks like they are going to sit under those guards perfectly after they camber in a little from the lowering too. Mean!!