lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

* photo is indeed in st heliers down the rd from my house, not in dunedin.

Sweet will have to pop round and have a look/chat when I get back. As for the camber plates have heard of a lot of people who just re-drill the holes on the strut top and weld up the old ones seems like an easy option to me.

Definitely guna need a cert unless you have really forgiving guys at VTNZ (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) go see Neil Frasier hes the man for that sort of thing plus he loves old toyotas

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely guna need a cert unless you have really forgiving guys at VTNZ (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) go see Neil Frasier hes the man for that sort of thing plus he loves old toyotas

come round anytime :) yeah lollsroyce about VTNZ, but who/where is this Neil Fraiser? he at VTNZ or a certifier or what?

yea man, neil fraser (of fraser cars, as in fraser lotus 7 replica's) is one of the 2 cert guys in auckland. tbh, i dont know if he's 'based' anywhere, travels round doing certs for workshops mainly from what ive heard.

can and will find out more tommorrow as i know a few people who have (recently) had cars certed by him

I had a cert done by him at the start of the year great guy plus he was in the Lotus Club with the old man so know he's all good. 0800 4 CERTZ is the number I think he has his workshop based out on the shore.

When he cert'd my silvia I didnt have my mags on it cos they didnt have good tyres I told him this he was like oh yea what size are they we just chuck em on the plate anyway. Definitely gets the big thumbs up from me and a number of people in the Silvia Club and Garage Dori

Keen to see this at trackday 8) ???

So keen to see this at trackday too. About time you made it to an OS event lofreq.

I'm not a fan of the bland/low key look the satin black finish has but I know it will look ultra badass with some mean vinyl/decalls on it. Can't wait to see photos of the next stage.

also for certs there's a guy called Clint (posts as Clint too) over on the minitruckin forums who does that stuff. he drives a bagged navara so should be pretty open to the idea of modified jappa's. try pm'ing him, i hit him up and he said he's always keen on more business.

cheers

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to. If you dont mind waiting a couple of days for me to get back to aucks. I had a little trouble trying to get him but eventually persistence paid off lol

Yea no probs. I will be home on Sunday evening and am going to see my Dads Lotus mechanic to get some help with my car on Monday. He uses Neil for all his certs so he should be able to tell me whats up