lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha. yeah. not dead. just got sidetracked but anyway picking up the pieces and yeah this things back on again, ive set a time frame to get it certed in 1 month and completed in 2mo from now. so yeah.

updates are, the new set of rims are made and ready for pickup, and ive begun the rust work to get the WOF again, so yeah im on it

mike is helping me cut and shorten a new set of struts with coilovers for the front and i got some koni yellow adjusties for the rear, so thats suspension done.

just need some time to get rollin again. lonely hearts for the win.

i made two 9's and two 10s first time round for a full set

10s had too much rub

so i made four 8s second time round same design

so im gonna put the 9s on the back and the new 8s on the front, and i'll have a spare set of 8s and 10s now matching set to sell

selling for $850 flat, at a loss due to raised HPC prices, the 10s come with good tyres.

anyone keen let me know.

Ofcourse they won't fit. Make them though, the camber on the back with those 10's will look insane and then the 8's should go on the front without too much trouble. Do it, will be instantly one of the better cars on the site (funny how things like that work aye).

ok updated my build thread

picked up the 8s today, they look immaculate

look how tidy we work

070422%20-%20black%20test%2010.JPG

oh and on sat we went to a starlet dyno day, mike's gx61 thankfully got highest power, 202wkw with the 1ggte, custom mani and turbo, but thats it, stock ECU etc, so screw all the 1g naysayers!

videos and pics here!

http://defy.net.nz/lofreq/pics/Car%20St ... yno%20day/

070422%20-%20dyno%20day%2008.JPG

MATTY B!

looks awesome.

satin black actually but yeah. finish came out surprisingly well for spray cans

anyway was just for shits, im working on rust now so once done she will be sanded back and primered etc

oh yeah forgot about CAPSLOCK SO NEED A BIT OF THAT BLEEDING EDGE SHIT IN HERE AS WELL