cams pug

Sparkle

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EX had same moter as you had in yours fora fair while newb, plus had time spent on it tuning meanly etc. pug walked all over it.

basically your moleste, probably minus a wee bit of weight, plus like 20-30hp, plus alot better handling. stock.

goodnight

Im confused?? whats a moter?? Is it similar to a motor or am i way off base??

EX had same moter as you had in yours fora fair while newb, plus had time spent on it tuning meanly etc. pug walked all over it.

basically your moleste, probably minus a wee bit of weight, plus like 20-30hp, plus alot better handling. stock.

goodnight

Doubt it. Having drive both within minutes of each other, can say would be closer. I'd say weight of moleste would be less than pug or the same, around 700kg.Didn't say it def would beat it it, would be close. Plus, RWD. All front tuggin good for is being cute/daily commuter. You said it yourself :wink:

MAYBE THE 205 I DROVE WAS FUX0RED

FRENCH ENGINEERING FTL

Bullshit the Moleste is 700kg. A 2dr KP is 695kg dry....

740kg to be exact, sorry. Remember, it was stripped, all sound deadening, carpet, seats, panels bar doors.

Weigh station didn't print me anything, but that's what the overweight cunt said

pug could get down tothat weight easy i reckon. plus more power stock you n00b. I bet i' beat you off the line too.

you probably drove a jap import one or some shit you n00b. they've got like 2:1 compression and other gay power killing shit

we;ll compare the LA against pug to settle it.

Had my Pug down to just under 750kg without taking too much out (not that there's much there to begin with).

Damn that thing was fun, handled way better than any FWD car should and when the MI16 finally went in, it got hella fast too.

pug could get down tothat weight easy i reckon. plus more power stock you n00b. I bet i' beat you off the line too.

you probably drove a jap import one or some shit you n00b. they've got like 2:1 compression and other gay power killing shit

we;ll compare the LA against pug to settle it.

Boring