cams pug

Sparkle

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was making milk.

'tis just assumptions really, as blocked radiator doesn't help show the symptoms as well. but these engines are known for it so my assumption wont be wrong given the circumstances

don't feel gay either, i'm still 100% stoked with it, and everyone's efforts! fuckin' O/S for life

I feel gay that I couldn't help out gaz yesterday :(

^ was sweet as all the way aye maybe some street kids let it down for rofls. That shit trailer almost vibrated itself to bits on the way home and the lux left an oil trail from cams pad to mine so you can just follow it for otps

whole 16v engine dude.

uhhh... not sure. stock ~160hp+ depending on version and shit. ditch motronic and gain itb's and a few other bits I wouldn't mind seeing between 180 and 200hp without too much problem. reliable as etc.

if nothing else, the gain in revability is so worth the coin.

• 2 weeks later...

Which gearbox you going to use? The MI box has a lower 1,2,3 and 4th and 5th similar to the 1.9 box (which is actually too tall for the MI really). 1.6 gearbox is ideal, which is what I used for mine.

BTW, still haven't heard back from my mate in the UK, don't think his e-mail is live anymore. Will try other methods for anything you want bringing over.

not to sure on gearbox at this stage. have been thinking about it....

1.6 would be choice, although, I'm running a 405 8v box at the moment, which wasall I could fnd at the time, and has a higher final drive..

it's actually a decent ratio for what i want, so might just chuck it againt the Mi and see how it goes.