cams pug

Sparkle

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does that thing on your number plate actually do anything? you still got a ticket didnt you?

roffle. yes. I'm sure it'd help with a camera that blows straigth on or whatever....

I've really just got it instead of a plastic surround. looks reasonably ok I reckon... plus, I developed an oil leak a month or so ago, filter started blowingoil past the o-ring on the way to New Plymouth.... lost about a litre over 600km. anyway, fuck the plate's filthy as a mofo under that cover thing... can barely read it....... but yuh. wank factor/jsut coz.

If/when you bin the stock one's, fling them up here. Could just use blacktop, but I'm worried it won't fit :P My silvertops didn't come with trumpets.

holla.

I haven't paid much attention, but, can you flip the airbox cover? otlet's at the wrong end.....

fuck that'd pwn..

also, If you're not running that airbox, those trumpets won't be much use.... they've got a hell of a kink in them.

we tore them out of a dude I was mates with's warmed over 20v a couple of years back. only affected it below 2000rpm in a detrimental tense. arse dyno only though

holla.

I haven't paid much attention, but, can you flip the airbox cover? otlet's at the wrong end.....

fuck that'd pwn..

also, If you're not running that airbox, those trumpets won't be much use.... they've got a hell of a kink in them.

we tore them out of a dude I was mates with's warmed over 20v a couple of years back. only affected it below 2000rpm in a detrimental tense. arse dyno only though

What's the airbox made of? I could walk 50 metres to check myself... :lol:

The blacktop one's steel, but I have a funny feeling the silvertop one's plastic...? Different bolt pattern too :(

I paid $120 missing trumpets, and $70 missing trumpets, airbox, and the piece that the throttle cable connects to.

A whole fucking 20V head, throttle bodies, airbox and everything went last Sunday morning for $90 on TradeMe. Sunday morning auction end time FTL :rolleyes:

I would've bought for $90 but slept in.

yuh i woke up too late to hit that whole head

got my setup which has injectors and manifold which are near useless to me, for $180. not bad I reckon. most cheaper are missing bits etc. got TPS too which I'll use. most don't have that either, which = $$$ to get one.

pete- remind me on monday to get that m/cyl for you

• 2 weeks later...