Sparkle

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yuh, so major bumpage, been meaning to do this for ages,

CaM = decided to keep this bad boy rather than buy a mini, decision = newb as, but we get over these things, He does however need motovation to get his a into g to get it capable of keeping up with me at the trackday :):wink: so, here we are cunt

needs wide body hard, different wheels would also be good, even though the ones on there are good, i dont like them cos they're standard, and every other fucken pug like yours has them also

p121nt1.jpg

greenwideon6.png

wideyn7.jpg

mintpk9.jpg

could/should do this:

205blackek5.jpg

ps, what a cunt of a car to find pics of decent looking ones, dont care if i got wrong years/models

'induction changes', even bigger cam, porting, b0n3d etc w/ custom front springs, 309gti rear beam, konis, relocate an underbonnet item or two polish....

ftw

paint wheel centres gunmetal grey *may* happen. will know tomorrow alot more of plans etc

dunno bout body mods. really wanna have semi aged looking original paint stz. not going for looks, thus don't care what it looks like in that department....

Guest bazwad

Hey mate, nice car

I had one that colour as my first pug which i have still back in the uk.

They are rare without the sunroof.

i would stick in a mi-16 engine in... so easy to do too!!

If you need any advice just ask!!!

Guest bazwad

I live in Auckland now mate..

Came over for a change seen and better weather (plus you have Pugs here :wink: )

I have just completed my first project for my girl for the summer and that was to make a Jap spec crappy Auto 205 CTI Fast and make it go round corners. So i got a dead uk spec 1.9 GTI and butchered it for parts. I fitted all the running gear and engine. I gave the head a good skim and polish and jesus she hoons!!

Now I am mid way through my GTI. which was a crappy jap spec auto. It took me yonkers to find a ph2 though!!

This one will eventually be running a MI-16 engine along with a 1.6 GTI BE3 gearbox for mentalness!! I hate the 1.9 box in a 16 valve. the ratios are all funked up for it..

Got a set of 309 Gti front end bits for the wider track. Not going to bother (unless its cheap!!) with the rear beam as i think the car tramlines with the larger track.. Oh 307 brakes kick ass too!!!

The throttle bodies will be going on once i work out how i will run them!

I think i may use the megasquirt as its cheap and have heard good feedback

awesome man. keen to pop past your palce and have a look when i',m up your way next!

who'd ya get your engine form? keen to find one myself :P

I've found my brakes sweet as. I'm not overly hard on them but when i am they're fine. never overheat etc, although I'm yet to it the track...... might throw something interesting at me.....

phase two's, in gti form are hens teeth here eh.