Eastcapescapade #6 2022 November 11th, 12th, 13th

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit that is the farmer I shot off to see to grab a chainsaw to cut the fallen tree across the road before Brian decided to show it who’s boss with the 70 series. 

22 hours ago, Pee Dubs said:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, tortron said:

Was he perhaps a submarine capitan in a previous life? 

image.png.8c5981860706976df361b86a18fc75c2.png

To be fair he is in his late 80’s and can spin a sharn that would even make wankbank blush. African stone dildos is just the tip of the iceberg! 
 When we plan to go past next time and if everyone is keen I could hit him up to take us on a guided tour of his station. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On another note, the Burt Munro challenge has been on my list for years and finally decided to make the trip down from the Bay of Plenty. If there are other heading down and keen to share the road/ trip and sharns that would be cool. I don’t know if there is a event thread or not for Old school in regards to Burt Munro challenge, ( I have had a look) but if there is and someone could point me in the right direction I would be stoked. 
 By the way I absolutely do not intend  make the trip down on a small two stroke I have nick named the hemroid hammer. Definitely big bike but intend to camp along the way. Cheers. 

• Like 2

On 19/11/2022 at 18:23, EEL BIRD said:

To be fair he is in his late 80’s and can spin a sharn that would even make wankbank blush. African stone dildos is just the tip of the iceberg! 
 When we plan to go past next time and if everyone is keen I could hit him up to take us on a guided tour of his station. 

I got a bit worried when he got out with the ute running and it #1 in gear and then in no gear and no handbrake.
HOwever he was GC enough to come out and help us so a GC regardless. 

• 1 month later...

I keep forgetting to report in here again post ride. Subsequently I have forgotten much of what I might have said. 

I'd especially like to thank our vehicle drivers, but also thank everyone for their positive approach to, what some would have considered a shitty wet miserable time. There was grumbling, but everyone just got on with it and helped each other, and carried on like a bunch of troopers. 

Cause it was quite wet.

I don't have much to add from the weekend other than a repost of the Ruatoria 4Square stock, and photo of my bike at SH2 close to Matawai.

Screenshot_2022-11-12-10-39-03-568_com.google.android_apps.photos.thumb.jpg.eb0ba693d69370a0b92a946b5c24a84b.jpg

52578457058_6067650922_o.jpgIMG_20221113_101739_1 by John Bell, on Flickr

• Like 6

Oh yeah the trophies

I couldn't remember what trophy was to be awarded for what reasons.

So the trophy comprising of a mudguard and sprocket, got awarded to the absolute fucking weapon on a completely stock A50, on rubber band looking road tyres, he did not hold up a single person.

The trophy comprised of engine parts got awarded to the guy with the NBC110 that had a drink, nearly got that conrod straightened out in the motel that night, good effort and hard luck.

I'm pretty sure thats who I gave them to anyway. Please make these available next time thank you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...