johnnyfive

Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Fuuuu I am excited for the elevated love pit in the Waikeremoana Chalets. Luxury, comfort and warm men. All in once place. 


Edit; phwoar they had snow last month. 

Image may contain: sky, table, plant, outdoor, water and nature
 

  Hide contents

 


Aforementioned elevated love pit:

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

 

Plenty of room for activities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anglia4 said:

@johnnyfive was it you that has the little fuel can that bolted to the side of your bike?

Where did you get that from?

EDIT: I can only find them on wish :oops:

I've just ordered one of these from Aliexpress. Hopefully it arrives in time! I went for a 5L because my MX100 tank is so small (4.5L or so)  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000187680968.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.53fa4c4dQY7p6x 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just looking at the exact same ones. I'm gonna have a scroll through that sellers luggage boxes too for extra luxury on the GT50100

EDIT: I mean the Markku Aliexpress items

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tortron said:

then hoseclamp/ bottle carrier it anywhere you like

An old fire extinguisher clamp would be the business for carrying those bottles. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, anglia4 said:

I was just looking at the exact same ones. I'm gonna have a scroll through that sellers luggage boxes too for extra luxury on the GT50100

EDIT: I mean the Markku Aliexpress items

These are a little cheaper and mine arrived in 2 weeks.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqsSoyB

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, anglia4 said:

@johnnyfive was it you that has the little fuel can that bolted to the side of your bike?

Where did you get that from?

EDIT: I can only find them on wish :oops:

I can't find now, but I bought the same shit as from Aliexpress but from an Australian reseller on Trademe because I was worried about time at the time. Paid a slight premium to get it a bit faster obviously, the quality and locking mechanism is a bit shit (surprise!). Can't find the listing now though. 
For what its worth, the proper Rotopax ones are waay nicer than the China cheap stuff, but you didn't need me to tell you that. They also cost multitudes more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better actually.

Now got a direct flight home to chch. Instead of going via Aux. 

Except the mrs might not back in time to pick me up at the earlier time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Better actually.

Now got a direct flight home to chch. Instead of going via Aux. 

Except the mrs might not back in time to pick me up at the earlier time. 

Are you still requiring entertainment in Tga for couple of hours when you arrive?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats our max distance this year? interwebs tell me I should get around 150-160km from my 9L ish Cg125 tank on the XR200 engine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thphantum said:

Are you still requiring entertainment in Tga for couple of hours when you arrive?

 

Potentially yes.

I think I arrive around lunchtime? (I'll have to check)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

whats our max distance this year? interwebs tell me I should get around 150-160km from my 9L ish Cg125 tank on the XR200 engine

Pretty sure it'll be last year's day 2 but in reverse (which means up hill). It's 155km so you might be 'right, Jim! 

47083736784_d50b54f1fd_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Truenotch said:

Pretty sure it'll be last year's day 2 but in reverse (which means up hill). It's 155km so you might be 'right, Jim! 

 

ah sweet, the old pump bottle of gas to biff in and then discard as soon as theres enough room in the tank will be aplenty then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.