Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/54575-wellington-monthly-meet-november-17th-7pm-1841-johnsonville/

Last minute change of plans because you are all a bunch of pansies and don't want to get wet. In light of the forecast (rain and wind) and recent natural disasters (it was actually Als mum just doing her starjumps), we have diverted to 1841 in Johnsonville. We attempt to spread things around a bit and appreciate that the last few have been in the northern parts so apologies for that. Its just a better place. WIll endevour to go south next time.

Come at me bro.

Booking is under Andrew (who is that guy?) for 7pm. Have requested our special booth/the touching zone.

• Like 5

TBH it gets the best feedback of all of our regular joints/places we have been to more than once. If you do choose to boycott, let me know as I need to get Toms chilly bin to you for this weekend (I think?)

Oh and by "its just a better place" I wasn't referring to 1841, just the general area north of Wellington CBD. Northern Suburbs for lyfe!

• Like 1