Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Id be keen to come along and meet ya'll chaps finally.. got no oldschool whip running atm but flatmate has an r31 so we may pop along in that...
Once I meet you guys and get to know ya a bit I could be interested in hosting some meat and greets, i think I can lay hands on a barbecue and our flat is in an industrial area just off the motorway in the hutt (Hebden Cres) so quite a bit of parking on the street, also sweet sloped driveway that someones put a bit of diesel on in the past so could even do skids if anyones into that...
But yeah, Ill see if I can make it to this meet and get to know yous and go from there.. I have met a few members in the past, played hockey with Grinter years ago, met KK through here/work etc. But yet to meet many of you.

Yeah mate. Come along to the next meet.  You don't strictly have to bring an oldschool car to monthly meets, it's more about talking shit and putting faces to names.

As for driveway diesel skids. That's not really the look we are after. All it takes is one local complaining about some OS cars and shit snowballs.