Wtf no kumeu thread yet??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, The Bronze said:

its not a car show, its a faux-american lifestyle party. seems appropriate to me.

But you cannot buy the food and the space it takes up is huge, it seems to be a privet event they just jammed in 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 16/01/2019 at 09:36, WhangareiKE70 said:

Making the trip from Whangarei on the Saturday, meant to be a hot day at this stage so that will be good. Would be good to meet some of y'all if you're around and put faces to names. 
I should really change my username as I haven't had a KE70 for a looong time. WhangareiHiace maybe? Haha 

Didn't meet anyone last year, will make a point of it this year if there is a spot/group park up. 

Also still don't have a KE70/Hiace is toast now (roly poly bad times), will be making the trip in the Lexus. One day i will come up with a clever name and change it, but it is not this day. 

But yeah, same as last year, will be there just for the day on Saturday. Always a good time. 

• Like 2

Didn't see any oldschool.co.nz tent this year.

Swapmeet was a bit light on goodies, unless you want random animal skulls and gemstones.  Someone got a good deal on a bigblock though, it wasn't me.
Didn't find the crankshaft i wanted, but i bought some stickers.

On 16/01/2020 at 18:14, SOHC said:

Fuck I am over kumeu now, been going almost ever since it started but it has crapped out so bad 

You didn't miss much this year.  Want some old style oil stickers?

• Like 1