• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, shizzl said:

Are these yours to sell?

by centre bore is around that measurement 

Yeah mate, not mint but been sitting in my shed for 20 + years pm your address  and ill send em to you next week 

/remind me on Monday 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

honestly, dont be so hasty, the rotor plan is a good one, you have gone so far with it, be a shame to change now.

Every  project has set backs, I know as have my fair share over the 10 years I've been trying to build my own car, put a cover over it for a week, and come back to it with a fresh mind

its a cool project, be great to see it completed and brapping about. - + way more street cred than a 4age

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 29/09/2022 at 09:20, dabuzz said:

honestly, dont be so hasty, the rotor plan is a good one, you have gone so far with it, be a shame to change now.

Every  project has set backs, I know as have my fair share over the 10 years I've been trying to build my own car, put a cover over it for a week, and come back to it with a fresh mind

its a cool project, be great to see it completed and brapping about. - + way more street cred than a 4age

Yeah I know. However the plan for the 12a is going to a good cause , the rebirth of RX3UTE.. 

I feel the 4age plan is a better one for this car and what I plan to do with it. 
just casual cruising. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey man just saw you have but the injection back on ya 4age. Have you had the loom stripped out to just want ya need? They will run on like 4 wires into the computer. I've Done a couple of looms way back.

I've got a 4age Bible somewere if you wanted to borrow it.

It will drive super nice on injection.

From what ive googled, some had it, some didnt.. I dunno.

If anything helps, its got grey injectors..

Been told its the early version.

Have also been told that the ones that had an afm instead of the map sensor ran a ballast box.

Shit gets confusing tbh, why do they have to make so many changes

You could use one of these and see how it goes

https://www.digikey.co.nz/en/products/detail/riedon/UAL25-3RF8/3886583?utm_adgroup=Chassis Mount Resistors&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping_Product_Resistors&utm_term=&productid=3886583&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtvSdBhD0ARIsAPf8oNkgLsGCdu9PhXqG3pHB0rwx4qTbdzcBUC3YVN89Pgoq9O8246GOMqYaAjolEALw_wcB

Or Im pretty sure I have a 4r7 (4.7ohm, 50w) resistor around somewhere I could send you to try.  High resistance just means less load on the injector driver in the ecu.  

3 hours ago, pbaines said:

If you have the gray square stock injectors and an early big port ECU you don't need to run the ballast resisters.

Only the AE92 pink ones run the resisters

If thats the case it would save my arse..

Have been searching everywhere for a suitable resistor, got lots of resistance, but no luck