pusherman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kids!
so summer is upon us time for too many beers a bad singlet tan and your mum saying "i told you so dumbass" 
and with summer comes the very cool Kumeu classic car and hot rod show! wwwwwoooooo!!!!!

an event not missed by a few of us who still cling to the american car scene without having to associate to any old man street rod car club who do nothing but poker runs in silly hats.
there is a few of us in olschool.co.nz who have a good stand every year at kumeu who just like to camp out for the weekend drink some beer, talk some cars, and have a very merry old time. so if this sounds like you please do attend!!!

so this year: we will be parked up next to the Auckland HotRod club who have very awesomly gone ways with us in a shower toilet portercom so every person from oldschool will help pay with a 5 doller fee to use for the weekend to make a little bit less smelly and rank! even bigfoot has to shower!!!! 

id really like a big turnout this year from the rad as fuck oldschool crew! if you think your car wont make it into kumeu please give me a buzz and ill see what i can do we would love to have you and have a good time. oldschool.co.nz has always been somewhat controversial when it comes to the gate people but people inside love us because we are the cars of their youth so let me know if anyone has trouble through gates. 

camping starts friday from early in the morning we will have a reserved area for the club next to auckland hot rod club which is in the main club camping area we will have the club banner up.

please do come for as long as you can its a fun event!! 

any issues give me a PM 73crownwagon

• Like 8

FUCK YEAH im all about kumeu.

Hope fully what me and ben have discussed will pan out then its guna be super lush. Im not going to touch my car coz atm it runs. So leave it be and save the friday panic.

Plan to be more prepared this year. Like bring soap and tooth brush..... Bring food. Coz the hotdog on a stick bum squirts when your a doz in, in a feild with no real Toilets,paper,change of grundies aint great. It makes for a test of strength and stamina.

Prob wont sell shit this year but dont mind watching the stand. And in 12 years ive never been to the camping site. Guna do that.

Also guna get amped about finding cool stuff for my car and not find anything.... Ask my wife thats a yearly occurance.

Cant wait. Hurry up an f##k off xmas. It kumeu time again

• Like 5