Idea - OS Shed Tour

If you guys wanna flick me a pm I'll help organise it given it's not too soon as I'll still be busy with my own build.

I know this lot well enough to use an OSGC rule.

Maybe if bronze wants to flick me a pm then we can but out a plan and get a request out for sheds and a list of attendees.

• Like 2

Yep I'd be keen on this. I'd happily include my shed too but for some it may be a little outta the way (35-40 min south of Ben & Neals lock up to give you an idea), no drama's either way.

Summer is good, & if the stars align (read: if I don't have my kids that weekend) I'll definitely cruise along  :)

Okay so last week a few of us held a top secret meeting in Zebra Dude's shed.

Secret meeting smoke was inhaled and we decided that we'd like to do a winter shed tour soon and then a larger summer tour at the end of the year.

BBQ at the Zebra shed because there's loads of space for car parking and we have a BBQ Morry trailer, courtesy of Mr  D.Ham

I might just make a seperate date voting thread or something just so we can get an idea of the following:

- Preferred date

- Shed(s) available to tour

- Shed locations

- OS members wanting to participate in the shed tour (strictly OS members only)

Then I'll try and put together some plans. 73crownwagon has some Hot Rodding friends who would open up their sheds so I'll have a talk to him about this.

• Like 1