I got followed tonight.....

D1RTY6

So i went to the cop shop this morning...waste of time unfortunately they didn't want to hear about it let alone have it recorded down.  ended up convincing them to let me  write something down so that they could enter it.

i realise the person didnt actually commit any crimes but if thats not dodgy behavior that should at least be followed up with a visit and talk to then i dont know what is....little disappointed to be honest..

Also went to the post office to get address, turns out they dont do that any more?? or did i go to the wrong place 

It's pathetic that they don't care about stuff like this rather give out tickets and gather revenue. I was parking on a public street, had my car vandalised (tyres slashes, threatening notes put on it etc.) while i was at work on lincoln rd. Just cause i was apparently stealing somebodies park. Cops didnt want a bar of it even with photos and notes. And the worst part is a daily a late model mazda demio never use my corollas so for all the assailant knew i was an 80 year old lady...

Anyway that's my rant done.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also been looking at gsp trackers for my cars. I'd like one with an internal battery preferably if anyone knows of one. 

Another thing I've been looking at is hidden cameras front and rear and a drivers side external microphone with a constant recording setup that overwrites old data as it records. Why you may ask? Well chch police have been on the abusive psychopath side of late and I'd really like to get it on camera so something is done about it. Last ticket I got I was 6 days out on my wof and the policeboy told me to "shut the fuck up" after I asked would he consider giving me compliance as the car had been off the road for 4 months(i had the car wof 2 days later, clean sheet). He ended up calming down a bit and gave me compliance how ever this is just another in the stream of bs I've had to deal with driving a vintage car. One time I got a seat belt fine while wearing my seatbelt, true story. The Christchurch traffic police are off the rails. 

• Like 1

The constabulary do tend to home in on young people.

I haven't been harassed for years. I used to get stopped almost daily as a young un. (five times in three days at one point)

Being that I'm close to being an old fart helps.

Having a shaved head and that drives 70 corollas I get pulled up all the time, maybe once every two weeks . They always expect to find something and never do, always think I'm some kind of drop kick neo nazi but in reality I'm an office bitch / pencil pusher with a degree in engineering .

Half of them are nice, easy to deal with and let me go with no issues. Other half are cunts. Especially the female ones, not sure what they have got to prove.