Zebra Dudes 1961 Morris Oxford Wagon

The Dude

Wow, well spotted Bryan, you are totally correct sir.

Whippets, luke warm tea, Eccles cakes, Fred Dibner and steam rallys aplenty in our future Neil M'boy!

Wait till Drag day next year!!!

Sadly I will be rocking APU, and Neil will revert to his original one.

Mango is a seriously weird name for you lassy Neil, I bet she dosn't like that one bit ;)

B series engine with a single HS1 carb

i can feel the economy from here

Ah, but any B-series or derivative should bolt in easily.  Keep it period with a twin carb setup from the MG Magnette version for a scorching 72bhp from 1622cc, or drop in a MGB lump for a breathtaking 95bhp from 1800cc, or go the whole hog and screw in a 16-valve 2-litre turbo M-series from a Rover Tomcat :badgrin: .

• Like 2

Don't need duel carb's, just a single works for me. 

The best thing about an oxford is in a zombie apocalypse they will plow through brick walls and zombies as good as any muscle car but the zombies literally can't see an oxford, it doesn't register on their radar.

• Like 3

Don't need duel carb's, just a single works for me. 

The best thing about an oxford is in a zombie apocalypse they will plow through brick walls and zombies as good as any muscle car but the zombies literally can't see an oxford, it doesn't register on their radar.

It's not that they can't see them, they just assume it's one of them. Given that a zombie is to a regular human as an Oxford is to a regular car. Horribly disfigured.

• Like 1

Dont worry. Im sure you can destroy the other ones too

something tells me i can use the suspension out.of these as heavy duty minor ones. Or am i thinking of the major

I don't think you'll fiind much for a Minor in these. Wolseley 1500 or Riley 1.5 are what you need.

• Like 1