64 Valiants 68 VW Beetle

64valiant

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man VW people do some of the most horrendous work hahaha

Please do it properly and don't copy some fuckwit from America or Brittan.

haha but im sooooo good and doing this kinda work as well!!!

il do it better, no need to worry i have a couple of valiants that need money 1st.

edit: and other people 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh man, sorry for being late to the party on reply about pics

yeah bag setup is super easy on this thing

And yeah, the notching of the chassis is a bit sub par

Expecially given how much they probabaly paid to have it done haha

Sorry to hear your motor is back out

Just fix the the thrust bearing and put it back together.

trust me, otherwise it will sit for a year while you pretend you are looking for a motor but work on other cars instead, and then you get fucked off at seeing it not driving and you sell it cheap when all it needed was a $30 part.

• Like 1

This thing is completely destroying my want for a beetle, haha. At least you have so many mates keen to come talk shit and lift it when needed LOL.

In one of those pics it kinda looks like your dog is backing up to take a shit on the engine.

what ever you still want a beetle. and yeah i got good mates who come help me work on my car drink there piss and let me buy them pizza. had one mate ment to help me modify my spring plates be wicked when he turns up :)

and yea it does look like rock it taking shit on the engine.

what ever you still want a beetle. and yeah i got good mates who come help me work on my car drink there piss and let me buy them pizza. had one mate ment to help me modify my spring plates be wicked when he turns up :)

and yea it does look like rock it taking shit on the engine.

ATM I have to drive past my house toward Morrinsville to drop a workmate off home every night. Two more weeks of that shit then I'll visit on the way home every night to munch on your pizza.

Got welding to do on my diff so I'll pull finger and get this gas to you and do it at yours.

• Like 1

Old car problems ay mate....

Get this thing back on the road ASAP.

Giz us a yell if you need help! I'm sure motor was easy enough to get out, so get it going for now and then rip the motor out when you get your big one.

Oh by the way I'll have a chat to my painter friend about a price to paint this thing yellow ay..... ;)

ATM I have to drive past my house toward Morrinsville to drop a workmate off home every night. Two more weeks of that shit then I'll visit on the way home every night to munch on your pizza.

Got welding to do on my diff so I'll pull finger and get this gas to you and do it at yours.

Notch mine also please <3

• Like 1

oh man, sorry for being late to the party on reply about pics

yeah bag setup is super easy on this thing

And yeah, the notching of the chassis is a bit sub par

Expecially given how much they probabaly paid to have it done haha

Sorry to hear your motor is back out

Just fix the the thrust bearing and put it back together.

trust me, otherwise it will sit for a year while you pretend you are looking for a motor but work on other cars instead, and then you get fucked off at seeing it not driving and you sell it cheap when all it needed was a $30 part.

yeah its all good about bags. found a guy running air shocks will maybe look into that.

yea i will way up my options 1st as i may have a mate thats has a twin port engine in his shed.

will speak to him tomorrow and price up new parts for this to be fixed and kinda go from there. 

a mate said i should probably replace the push rod tubes while the engine is out....

lol giving you stick dw

Notch mine also please <3

bring yours down/drop them off and il do yours while i do mine?

Old car problems ay mate....

Get this thing back on the road ASAP.

Giz us a yell if you need help! I'm sure motor was easy enough to get out, so get it going for now and then rip the motor out when you get your big one.

Oh by the way I'll have a chat to my painter friend about a price to paint this thing yellow ay..... ;)

i have to paint sooooo much if i paint it yellow so much of a pain in the ass as i want to paint all the inside as well to make sure it all matches. 

also i dont know if my midnight upholstery logo will look as good on a yellow car?

oh and yea we had motor out in a hour. didnt take to long.......

im going to buy another set of axle stands chuck it up on that and pull it all apart some with the king pins as they are a bitch. and buy allllllllll new wheel bearings front and rear.

also do some sound deadening in the engine compartment.

got offered a pair of weber 40mm down drafts from a mate. his old man brought them for his vw and they sold the vw before putting them on.....

i could easily push this aside and just work on my wagon or my sedan

• Like 1