Road-trippin' - Across the USA

kyteler

Haha, all good. I really should have done more Cregslist canoodling when I was over there, more's the pity.

Will have to just save it for when I go back there. A ratty '62 would be choice!

You sir, are a man after my own heart. I failed in my hunt and settled for a 63. I could ratty it up and sell it to you if you want. Actually it's not far off ratty atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet photos guys, can't wait to see the rest! Certainly a trip i'd like to make, so i'm pretty green.

Was that "pizza" any good?

Yeah the pizza was pretty good, it takes them 45 minutes to cook it because it's basically a pizza soup bowl.

Have you had dodgy 4am taco bell yet?

its the best

No Taco Bell is good.  Fuck that place.

Street meat is a billion fold better than Taco Bell or any of the fast food outlets.

Spence and I went to a Joe Rogan gig on the first night we got into L.A. and had street meat on the way home, so expensive for what it was but so good, during the day from carts and such they're cheap and good.

We boost from Cleveland (where we are now) to NY tomorrow (it's 10pm here) and we get to stay in one place for a few days so more shenanigans can occur.  It will be good.