Road-trippin' - Across the USA

kyteler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suitcase thing, yeah.  It's not huge but it's not tiny, I have nothing else to use that isn't a small useless case so it will have to do.  Should be plenty of room for it in the 'burbs anyway.  Probably similar in size to one of the two you brought with on the nats south to north adventure.

• Like 1

Am currently printing out all associated documentation I have for the trip to slip into my suitcase/bag so I don't get confused along the way or forget anything important.

Just upload it to the cloud. Probably too late but Trip-it is lush. You just fwd all your tickets/hotel/rental emails to it and it magically consolidates them and syncs with your phone calendar and you can go into the app and get the GPS to give you directions etc.

Neat, you're in Koreatown. Just around the corner from Westlake/Filipinotown, which is where I stayed.

Go a couple of blocks over onto Wiltshire and get some delicious food, or check out the 2nd Street Tunnel (where many movies have been filmed).

That's yuck/awesome.

Wanna go check out that Galaxie in Long Beach for me? Start off with an offer of $500 in true Asian haggle style. If they accept I'll probably panic because I won't know what to do with a giant American car that's currently in pieces.