SI Convoy to Nats - Departs Friday the 7th @ 8.30am (From The Peg in Belfast)

Cullen

Main Friday Convoy as per the title, There will be others leaving later in the day also.
There is a small group leaving on Thursday but no planned convoy etc, let us know if you decide you do want to travel with the Thursday crew and we can put you in touch with them

As per Spencers request..

So, my thoughts are to head up Friday morning from CHCH aiming to get up there around 2pm to settle in and start antics before the cruise to Kaiteri at 6pm.

I know some are heading up on Thursday Speno, RWB, Dane etc

thoughts..ideas...expressions of interest...go

Friday morning meet at The Peg

Nosco

58chop

dattohoarder

born loser

z181200

runamuck

nzford

427carguy

phib3r_0ptik

datto_610
governorsam
yetchh

horsecock25"

There will be a PM go out to all in the Christchurch convoy crew in the next few days with cellphone numbers in case anyone needs to find the group or request some assistance if there car has decides it no longer wants to participate etc

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis surely?

Lewis to springs, springs to murch, them keep on trucking til Kohatu Junction. When you hook a left, and stead of a right. Shoot through Tapawera etc, and land in motueka. Skip out nelson, and save much petrol.

Maybe meet some upper south kearns at Mot?

• Like 2

Lewis surely?

Lewis to springs, springs to murch, them keep on trucking til Kohatu Junction. When you hook a left, and stead of a right. Shoot through Tapawera etc, and land in motueka. Skip out nelson, and save much petrol.

Maybe meet some upper south kearns at Mot?

Google maps says that's smart.

I was searching from "my location" so Authurs was only 10mins longer hence my silly question.