Wheel spacers

yetchh

Finally I put my steelies on the zephyr the other day and surprise surprise I need spacers, so I'm after some 50mm hub centric 5x114.3 spacers for a nissan center bore(thinks its 66.1mm).. who makes them this thick for a reasonable price? looking on the tard they seem to range from 100 to 250 for a a 15mm pair, I realise 50mms are gonna be a bit more spensive,  would I be better off buying some ali bar from ulrich and having some made up.. any ideas?  Cheers

They can be reversed.  You may lose the lip style if it's important though.

Easiest way to get 50mm spacers would be to bolt two 25mm spacers together.

27mm is the maximum thickness bolt on spacer you can get certified I think.  (Or it's for adaptor, and then 25mm is the thickest bolt on spacer.)

Moving the centres is the safest option.

Making them fit is the point of this thread, fwd wheels on a rwd is always going to be hard. This isn't for a full on drift machine, but a monthly cruiser at most, I think you can safely tuck yourself in bed knowing I'm not gonna magic myself through the side of your house on collapsed spacers/home job wheels..

technically speaking any welding on the wheels will need to be cert'ed also (widening or moving center) op will realise this also just thought I'd mention it

that crazy Indian on the UK chop shop program made 100mm spacers for a rad red car they did based on a BMW

68775_166077646741772_6289537_n.jpg

__tfmf_zyel4245jtm45l55oculja3u_f5cbf7dc

Just checked the rims and the lip is identical front and back except for the bead line, they're of a qashqai and the only ones that had that euro steel look that I could find with a 5x114.3 pcd and with the ford gt center caps they should look fairly good.. better than the xp rims on my Zephyr anyway.. did a search and I take it lovelady is the place but if its out in darfield I think I'll just go to Royce Clive, a little bit closer

yeah, but then who's gonna know?  except maybe a wof guy but mines pretty lenient..

*grown-ups hat on^ you're right, except in the event of an "incident" or something then all insurance is potentially voided and you're liable for all costs

otherwise you could use the same line for the majority of car modifications on the road aye :P

This biggest thing you will have to watch out for is footing your wheel bearing, you are placing quite a large moment on them by changing you offset that much. That said the bozo guys get away with massively negative wheels so you are probably fine.