Oldschool display at southward open day 2nd march 2014

yoeddynz

Hannah and I stumbled upon this museum open day and classic car show in march this year. We had been racing at the Karapoti classic mtb event the day before and were in our van. We both wished we had the Viva and promised to come back for it. Its a big display and was a good day out. 

So for 2014 - how about a oldschool display/meet. I realise its only a week before the nats but hey- some of you welly crew must be able to make it up- likewise thems in manawatu?

Here's the poster;

z6ut.jpg

• Like 2

Would be cool to represent oldschool at this event. Hopefully they will be more receptive of old japanese cars than they were at their swap meet. I presume tho that guys taking money at the gate were volunteers and probably didn't recognise how stylee Beaver's and Seedy's cars were.

I will be down for this, assuming I'm not trying to last minute bolt together a car for nats that weekend haha

Was actually thinking today that maybe next swap meet there we should look at doing a club display

Might help open peoples minds abit more than there short sitedness for for E type Jags and Mustangs

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...