Trade: Motorbody work in CHCH

Mr.Mk1

Hey guys,

Student life is shit so I need to smash a few cashies. I do panel, paint, rust with MIG, stainless trim repairs and finishing for re-plating,engine bays,door jambs, wet sanding for paint or buffing ( no buffing though) etc.

Based in my safe garage in halswell.

I've done 5 yrs at a restoration shop and about the same again for myself, mates and cash jobs.

Will do it cheap for the club but nigga gotta eat too.

Enquiries to 027 352 6332.

Will have a lot of free time November n December

Thanks xxxooo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mk4 cortina with rust in the sills, floor, around both windscreens, spare wheel well and probably some places I haven't found yet. Was looking at buying some new sills from England and getting a pro to repair panel and paint it. Would you be interested in doing the rust repairs and theirs a few dents etc "Shes a pretty big job"

Nz ford: yeah I know how those cortys go!

I don't have access to folders to make sills but you could probably get away with taking a section to a sheet metal guy and have a couple folded up then I can weld in? Cheaper than UK surely.

Unhuman: sweet, get in touch when your ready, ta

Josh, once i have the corona back running under its own power, i will sus a time that suits for you to sort out the rust, 

its the lower squares on the front gaurds, and the rear archs. sound like something you can do? the rear archs have a 'flare' sort of cut into them if that makes sense? 

can be left in primer because once the rust is sorted its being painted right after that.