Trade: Motorbody work in CHCH

Mr.Mk1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for doing the paint job on the mini wagon roof Josh.  Made a nice job of it & finished product looks great.  So nice to have a paint job that doesnt look like a cracked eggshell anymore!  Josh even took some progress photos when he was doing the work & sent them to me which is great to have.

Can't recommend this dude highly enough guys :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant to see the feedback on here. I'll get in touch over pm with more details.

Got some work required for the mini and then the capri you may be keen to have a go at.

Mini needs a new piece of tunnel section under the handbrake lever. The front weld on the level bracket gave way which meant the bracket pryed open a nasty tear every time the handbrake was used. Can you braze as well? I noticed there is already some brazing there so that may change what you do. Will send photos etc so you can give me an idea of what you reckon is needed and cost etc.

Capri has some quite serious work at the lh sill, floor, inner guard. Also many minor jobs required such as bubbles on arches, patch near headlights etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a wee bump for Josh. 

Dropped the Chevette round to fix chassis rail/tow point and valence, from this (didnt take any of chassis rail/tow point)

556414_10200599535865601_903429694_n_zps

To this - and I still need to paint it:

1510754_10200648054038525_1513654627_n_z

Top job, very quick and always good to have some yarns, appreciate it Josh!

• 4 weeks later...

Another bump for Josh. I took my Civic over to him to have the front bumper, nose cone, and bonnet resprayed, and the grille repainted the factory black. Very happy with his work, I'll be going to see him again in the future sometime and would recommend others to him  8)

Here's my Civic before:

12116231316_6f70abcc02_b.jpg

and after:

12228176883_82232796d3_b.jpg

Best money I've spent on this car IMO. Cheers Josh!