Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

Ok, I have just called Alpine Apartments.... it sounds like it could be a go.

Im waiting for them to call back with pricing. They said in their own words "in the wop wops" so partying wouldn't be a problem (within reason of course)

they can sleep 62 people in 12 cabins, however every cabin has a double bed so some people may need to top and tail/spoon.

• Like 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus we will be in the middle of the alps in winter. You aint gonna need no esky bro.

You have no idea how excited I am about this! I am so sick of all the fun taking place in miserable summer where the heat steals all your will to live.

I want to play in some snow!

• Like 2

OK. Accommodation at Alpine Apartments is $25ea per night, the same as the other place,

with the following more awesome:

we will have all the cabins booked for us, ie the place to ourselves. they are going to put drums out for our trash, and we can party until late.

so all i can say is....

BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS NOW!!!.... I will get the registration form sorted by the weekend :-)

• Like 5