Quad round headlights- which donor vehicle?

flyingbrick

Requirements (if at all possible)

- easy enough to find on TM from a wrecked vehicle

- separate mounting brackets that can be bolted to the flat pannel my existing headlight brackets bolt to

Or I'll cut out the donor cars front pannel and trim down integrated mounts to create bolt on mounts.

-replaceable bulbs (or easily obtained new sealed units)

And/or does anyone have anything sitting around that suits some if the above criteria they would like to sell?

Doesn't quite fit your criteria, but in my opinion has the highest chance of not looking like a crap botch job that it will look if you try to rig something up yourself\

Opel Mantas have an Irmscher Quad Light conversion kit, and the lights are vaguely similar in shape to later model Gemini's, so might look ok?

$(KGrHqN,!lsE8FS2(o7-BPCJsgZH2Q~~60_35.JPG

http://forums.mantaclub.org/topic/23791-irmscher-quad-headlight-conversion/

any 85- 90's beemer should be ago i raid em for my triumphs all the time some later models have both in a single mount which would make your life easier mounting em into somthing else. you can get those nice as Jewel cut ones on ebay with hid units new for aound 180 something else to consider.

• Like 1