A bit of lawn space wanted - Wellington or bordering suburbs.

KKtrips

Hey guys - I'm after a little bit of space for a few weeks to park a garden trailer (well it's actually 2 of them but one is on top of the other)

I have them in my lockup at the moment but now have a need for that space to do a couple of jobs I promised people I would do this weekend and then after that to get onto stripping my Austin.

Currently have had my Austin sitting on a car trailer in a shared carport area for a couple of weeks now and the neighbours are getting a little twitchy when I pass them in the morning/evening. LOL.

Have scratched my head but I can't think of anywhere suitable that is not taking liberties with mates who have already helped me out with my storage issues in the past.

Anywhere in Wellington, Johnsonville, Petone sort of area would be ideal but further afield may be investigated if that is not successful.

Will reimburse you with a slab or bottle for your consideration.

Cheers

park them at my work man, the boss is away for this and next week, shes also thinking of taking a third week off to if its not busy,

if any one asks ill kick them in the dick and say there mine, will be all good, and nice and close to your place, over night security aswel

Cheers everybody.. having plenty of options is good to know.

can probably assist.....new place has some lawn down the side of the house

Hey Beave will text you tonight with overall dimensions and if you can let me know if it will fit then I'll take you up on your offer.

You are moving in this weekend right? If they fit then I will drop them around on Saturday avo if that works for you?