Davidian's f'n YUGO

davidian

Awesome!

Retain stock appearance, add stealth engine transplant + move "Yugo" tailgate badge and incorporate into "Can you go as fast as a Yugo?" signage.

No doubt you know the 4x98 stud pattern was used by various FWD Fiats, Alfas and Lancias until about the early 1990s? Wikipedia tells me that these Yugos are related to the Fiat 127, which explains that. My Alfa Romeo wheels may very well be interchangeable with those of a Yugo. :pale::silent:

There's a poll for these Yugos on Alfaowner.com's "cool wall". Currently 82% of respondents have picked either 'uncool' or 'seriously uncool', but the cars in the example photos on the cool wall didn't have side skirts. ;)

haha thats funny. they get a horrible rep but hey its was designed and made as a low-cost budget-as subcompact, so you get what you paid for :)

PM me more about them rims if you're keen to sell btw

looking into slam now and will def be looking at a transplant once lada is done. Looks like there is a huge range of fiat sohc engines which bolt straight in, as well as Bravo/Brava 16v which need one mount modded only.

sux we are so far away, Serbia has a huge range of 15s and 16s for these for around 130 euro a set. Also a FULL SET of Bilsteins w springs and lowered leaves @ 220 euro. fuck