HeyHoles 1% KZ440 Bobber Build off Dannys GS550

oldnrusty

Yup, that's the place, he had all the sizes in stock which is surprising!

They're pretty pricey, but I priced up getting them from the States and by the time you pay ass puckering freight and tax etc.. They ended up about the same price.

Of course when you buy here it's easier to send them back if they're wrong.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit no, they're more than that, I think we paid about $360 per tire for the 4.5 wide ones.

Plenty of other cool tires available but only in gay Harley sizes, I think a few of the cheap Chinese brands are gonna start doing some similar stuff in the future.. Until then it's all about the Firestones.

And the tread is about 4 foot deep which is ideal or extended burnout sessions ( its like watching dollar signs flying off your tire)

/ Don't get them, you will surely die.

have you even riden on them or just read about them? coz there a big difference, its in the doing part.

there fucken sweet, you just ride to the tyre, and its not like you can ride like a complete cunt on a hard tailed bobber anyway

• Like 1

they look like car tyres lol. How do they compare to proper/modern spec tyres for going round corners and rain ridin etc? I reckon on bikes have nice tyres, who cares wat they look like. not falling over when it rains is nice haha. I have seen people fit actual car tyres to big trimuph and a vmax tho and they didn't die haha

Get firestones or I'll come round to your house.

Again?! you were only around last night .. xx

Yea, im not down for speeding around, or wet riding. Just want some vintage looking shit to plod around on on a sunny day. Dont want to do motor GP knee scraping on corners etc.

What sizes would you reccomend for 1.60x18, and 1.85x18? Firestone Back and the ones hayhole rolls on the front? Avon speedmaster?

What Style is the bike?

Probably 3.0 on the front and 3.5 on the back. And if you are rolling a speed master on the front you would be better off with a safety mileage on the back.

And Hayhole, just because you can ride a firestone doesn't mean they aren't shit, because they surely are.

TBH Firestones are the best looking tyre for that style bike without a doubt, but don't expect them to be good.

Im not expecting them to be good. Hah. I know they're crap. But shit they look cash.

And again, im not keen to be racing around. Only want to putt around. I'm scared of speed on bikes. Just want something that looks tough as nails sitting in my garage. Haha