NicTs carina

EURON8

i spotted this lurking in the back of the latest performance car mag ;)

Yea, im still on the fence weather i should have let them put it in there or not. They hunted it out on facebook and asked me through there if they could run it in the mag.

Kinda thinking it would have been cooler to finish first.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, im still on the fence weather i should have let them put it in there or not. They hunted it out on facebook and asked me through there if they could run it in the mag.

Kinda thinking it would have been cooler to finish first.

yes and no IMO.yeah it would have been cool to see a feature done on it once its finished,but at the same time how often do you see a Carina in that mag??lol.id love to get my hands on an AA60 one day,had one lined up but then the guy who was storing it backed the tractor over it >:(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, it seems to be trendy right now to spray paint that shit on ur tires. I was just liking the lack of bumper with chin spoiler, and since i can get a chin spoiler for this car easier then i can seem to find a bumper, it maybe an option.

this is going to be a beast once its done.

Yea, shits getting epic now. Old boy has been working on it heaps since ive gotten BMX fever the last couple of weeks and have been useless with it haha.

860737_10151482264120837_874354922_o.jpg

New race track 2 minutes from my house, got the misses into it and she cant stay away. Drags me down there 3 days a weekend atm

• 5 months later...

Or replace the cage / see if someone will fit a new rear section to the existing cage with the correct sized main hoop and go racing? Road registration isn't the end of the world. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

could you not suss out registration using the number plate for details?

No, VTNZ have no record of the car ever being registered against the chassis code and i never got it with a number plate.