cubastreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, cheap as bro.. 170 all up but more than half of that was chroming the two pulleys and alt bracket.. could easily do your entire engine (bolts) for that, kicking myself I haven't done more..

or, you could buy a link loom..

• 3 weeks later...

I was pretty keen on that red 121 but wasn't keen to pay nearly $6k for it. Surprised the person who bought it didn't grab all the spares, but I guess it was a complete car, and not everyone hordes car parts like me I guess.

Good news for you though is i guess you have a good source for car bits! That bumper looks so sweet with the over riders and the bonnet looks like it will come with little effort/coat of paint. Did I read it right that you were going to use a 929 bonnet? are they the same and I hope it wans't the one from the green one that I still want...

I was talking to guy about why he sold it as he seemed so devout when it came to the 121, he reckoned he was getting to scared to drive it as it seemed to break down all the time. Reckoned he paid 300 for an alternator reco wtf? then insurance wof/reg, thought it was getting on top of him.. some collector up in Blenheim bought it.. 

I was talking to guy about why he sold it as he seemed so devout when it came to the 121, he reckoned he was getting to scared to drive it as it seemed to break down all the time. Reckoned he paid 300 for an alternator reco wtf? then insurance wof/reg, thought it was getting on top of him.. some collector up in Blenheim bought it.. 

Ha ha  glad I didn't buy it then.  Glad it's gone to a collector though, piston Mazda's are getting hard to find.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...