davids saab 900i "classic"

DavidTheCreator

is the key in the centre console in this?

a customer dropped their one off at work one day, took me fucking ages to find where to start the bastard...haha

i always thought of them as a sapceship, weird shape,turbo ones go alright though

Yeah centre key, engine and box have their own sumps.

Awesome car, I was the SAAB technician here in Welly for years and still work on a bunch.

If you ever need bits or advice hit me up, great cars, turbo conversion is easy and worth it, standard tune always was a bit average.

My Turbo B202 motored 9000 used to spin the front wheels on the motorway, not bad for an auto front drive

Early 900's are the shit tho, have a manual coupe to pick up in the near future as a project.

Yeah centre key, engine and box have their own sumps.

Awesome car, I was the SAAB technician here in Welly for years and still work on a bunch.

If you ever need bits or advice hit me up, great cars, turbo conversion is easy and worth it, standard tune always was a bit average.

My Turbo B202 motored 9000 used to spin the front wheels on the motorway, not bad for an auto front drive

Early 900's are the shit tho, have a manual coupe to pick up in the near future as a project.

You dont by chance, look like Charlie Sheen? When I worked for schofields in auckland, all three saab techs looked exactly the same/like Charlie Sheen, and to this day, he is who I think of whenever saab is mentioned.

\

You dont by chance, look like Charlie Sheen? When I worked for schofields in auckland, all three saab techs looked exactly the same/like Charlie Sheen, and to this day, he is who I think of whenever saab is mentioned.

If by look like Charlie Sheen, you mean have awesome hair and a massive cock, then yes.

oh snap, im gonna spend some coin this weekend.

to bad the springs are only 5mm lower though...

Yeah bout 25mm all up, re-position that rear muffler and trim mudflaps, shorter shocks are a must, these bottom out hard when lowered.

Also try Parts Plus in Thorndon for all your consumables/OEM parts. Got most things at good prices