Chris,s Scrapping Slamiler

Chris.QCR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be beached as on our chch roads lol, most drains seem to stick up higher than that now grrr

they just cut up yaldhurst road around the corner from my house, the fucking drain sticks up 40mm + and youd nearly get air on the transitions from old road to 'fixed' road.

fucks me off, why cant they fix something thats actually broken (they didnt do any drain work, just cut up the top seal, fucked up and then painted lines on it'

they just cut up yaldhurst road around the corner from my house, the fucking drain sticks up 40mm + and youd nearly get air on the transitions from old road to 'fixed' road.

fucks me off, why cant they fix something thats actually broken (they didnt do any drain work, just cut up the top seal, fucked up and then painted lines on it'

hence ive been avoiding yaldhurst rd ae,its a c**t >:( .bu yeah,50mm is a good height,ill be doing 70mm once the sport is back on the rd(month or so i reckon :) )