ex lancer bush help needed!

ex lancer wat!

Those are not inner lower control arm bushes though, radius rod and sway bar bushes are easy enough to get.

Remove the arm and press it out and try and find one from the mount shop or similar, or find second hand arms if you don't want the car off the road.

If Starion are the same the will be available from the USA as they have everything for them.

different end of the car but i had to replace some rear bushes for the rear diff arms in my 81 ex a couple of years ago and managed to get them brand new from mitsi for reasonably cheap, 30 sumthing trade from memory, so that may be a go, unless you specifically want nolathane?

Mean, both my lancers used as examples.Kind of ironic coz this was going to be my next mission on the la.Mite be a good idea to list the part numbers for the bushes.This has come up a few times now on here now.

got all from repco. i replaced all bushes up front also ball joints and all tie rods (inner and outers) ill get you a list of everything tonight. is pretty easy to do everything one you have all bushes but because there are no listings for ex i went by the 1st gen lancer and starion listings and used samples to get the right ones etc. i could also get you repcos rrp for each bush/ball joint/ tie rods if you wanted me to.

steering idler bush - 41001

strut bar to chassis - 48042

sway bar link - 42032

sway bar link washers - 42933

lower inner arm - 45278

sway bar "D" bush - 42225

all nolathane bushes and all sold at repco.

i believe thats all the bushes up front as far as i know

tie rod part numbers are in the car i will get them if you guys want them if not im staying inside its far to cold in quakechurch!