EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those shoes are the reason our wedding photos dont look super weird. The additional 14cm made me appropriately tall. Being tall is fun.

Also, the rats are still in the ceiling somewhere. We're going to have to lay bait traps. The mumma rat came and took the babies away while I was trying to work out what to put them in and how to dispose of them, because honestly I'm super uncomfortable with killing things, especially baby things.

i could totally see chris being the squeamish one and getting Tara to clean it out :P she totally wears the pants in that relationship (still love you chris)

Half right.

First thing I did when I got home and found out was get a touch and step ladder and go looking for my new pets haha

• Like 1

Half right.

First thing I did when I got home and found out was get a touch. After she'd finished, I got a step ladder and went looking for my new pets haha

Had to add a few words to your post as they appeared to be missing and it didn't make much sense. You certainly didn't misspell torch, that would be far too obvious.

• Like 5

just skim reading here but you used a step ladder at your wedding?

Rats are everywhere at the moment, poisoned 3 at home last week, woke up to the noise of rats in the ceiling at Omaha wednesday morning.

Just went and got the family bucket'o'death from the hardware store to try and sort the problem.

• 1 month later...